On the domain’s logs page in the dashboard, the first column indicates the status of the email;
- orange: the email has been received, but not yet processed.
- green: the email has been processed and delivered at its final destination. See the
Matched rule's actioncolumn for more information.
- gray: email blocked due to spam filtering.
- red: the email failed to delivered. See how to manually recover the email.
- white: email is in unknown state.
More information can be found by hovering the status icon.
You can access the service logs using the command:
To see a particular component’s logs you can use
journalctl. For instance:
journalctl -e -u mailout.
For other requests, please feel free to reach out to the support.